The Kids

The Kids
Ready To Learn

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Story of the Creation by Isaac


When God created the Earth he said, "Let there be light" and there was light.  He thought the light He made wasn't light enough and the night He made was too dark, so He thought if He made the sun, moon and stars it would be better, so He did.  He thought He wanted a world with blue skies, so He did that as well.  He also made the land form on the Earth.  He added water for the oceans, lakes and ponds too.  He made all different sorts of animals for the sea and land.  Then He thought He was missing something.  He made man to care for all the animals and plants He made.  Then He saw that it was good and He took a long rest on the seventh day.  He was happy with all He made.  If I had been God on the seventh day, I think I would take a rest too and be happy for what I made, then I'd go swimming in the ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment