The Kids

The Kids
Ready To Learn

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bullies by Noah

Bullies are mean people.  I remember one time when I was bullied, I got pushed against a metal rail by a kid at my old Elementary School.  It made me feel sad and bad that someone would be mean to me.  They didn't have any reason to be mean to me, they just didn't want me to get on the slide.  I wouldn't be mean to anyone, even if they were different than me.  If I saw someone that didn't have friends or anything, I would go be their friend.  If I saw someone else being bullied, I would go help them or tell on the bullies.  Mom tells us to be nice to people.  God tells us "Love your enemy" and be nice to everyone, so I try to do that but sometimes it is hard especially with my sister.  She is mean sometimes.  I get in trouble for being mean to my sister though, so I have to try to be nice to her.  Same for Jake.  He drives me crazy so I get mad, but I have to be careful because he fights back.  I don't want to be a bully.  I really like Bully Beatdown on MTV.  It is funny to see that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment